+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Just found out that these forums are up and running. It does feel a bit bloated, but maybe that's just me getting used to it.
    Man, or woman, or both?
    Grandis spiritus, sanctus diavolos

Working. My SSD died yesterday just when I had Archlinux up and running with the perfect kernel config, drivers, KDE DE, etc. All tweaked.

Then it just DIED on me.. RMA ticket logged with OCZ. I hope they are _really_ fast.
    Open Source > *

Pretty uneventful day at work, which sometimes does feel good (especially on mondays).
    Built two printers, one major 50ppm machine with a lot of extra options (a grand total of about 300kg is a lot of printer) and a smaller one.

The smaller one caused much frustration, as it didn't follow the manufacturers’ standard password policy.
    And the most annoying thing, it had time and date settings which you couldn't change! This was also confirmed by the Swedish support guy.

All in all, pretty nice day..

Oh, and this is probably my first post in the new forum Looks pretty nice
    "I'm rubber, you are glue"

Re: What have you done today thread..

Visiting my parents and picked up my youngest brother and dropped him off at the oldest of my younger brothers.

Been collecting treasures in Uncharted: Drake's fortune.

//Andreas
    "I'm sort of a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically"
    "You are our Swedish superhero "

Forget everything, knowledge is your enemy, it's only going to make you second-guess yourself."

Told Andreas of a flaw in the system. "Supposedly" he fixed it.
    OMG I sold my computer... Using my GFs. E4300 on a P5NSLI. NON E version. Yeah, that means it's the one that literally can't do a 10mhz OC. (9Mhz worked... for a while).

Apparently, it worked. (But I have to wait another 17 seconds before I can post this)
    OMG I sold my computer... Using my GFs. E4300 on a P5NSLI. NON E version. Yeah, that means it's the one that literally can't do a 10mhz OC. (9Mhz worked... for a while).

Quote Originally Posted by fackamato View Post
    Working. My SSD died yesterday just when I had Archlinux up and running with the perfect kernel config, drivers, KDE DE, etc. All tweaked.

Then it just DIED on me.. RMA ticket logged with OCZ. I hope they are _really_ fast.
    Yeah... Two months and counting on my Throttle 32GB RMA now...
    Man, or woman, or both?

I FINALLY got some work to do fixing a pair of computers. I go to the guy's house, and his main rig is running at the log in screen at like 150x72 pixels. Useless. I was supposed to be getting paid to reinstall windows. What do I do though?

Reboot, F8, Last good configuration. Fixed. In 3.5 seconds with him standing behind me.

How am I supposed to charge for that!?! (other than gas)

Bring home his other rig that wouldn't turn on anymore. Standby LED worked on mobo, but couldn't even make the fans spin. Unpluged PSU from mobo, hooked up my spare. Hit the power button. It stuck a bit, so I pushed harder, and it clicked. Computer boots. Hook his PSU back up, and it KEEPS working! BLARG!!! So, I'm going to charge him $20. I was supposed to be profiting about $50 (with the sale of a new PSU).
    ERG.

Killed off a MSI R5770 Hawk, don't know how. Just doesn't work anymore though.
    Man, or woman, or both?

Come to the conclusion that the show "How I met your mother" would be much better off without the "How I met your mother" concept and the main character Ted.

//Andreas

Forget everything, knowledge is your enemy, it's only going to make you second-guess yourself."

restarted a dead thread.

But recently I did finally get a job. I now work the parts counter at the local bike shop! Man is it an expensive place to work! When something is $60 you just say no. But when it's only $35... :P

Congrats.

Hehe, I feel for you.

To add to the subject, I got promoted a while back, junior board member or something like that. More actual responsibilities, but pretty much the same work and more money. \o/

//Andreas

I've ordered today a:
    Q9400
    and a
    Samsung F3 1TB HDD.

And right now im in the hopes of receiving the package tomorrow..
    I have seen my dreams in my dreams. And my dreams are just dreams in my dreams.

Work, work, work. 7 -17~18 on a good day.

Midsummer's eve on Friday. Going to my brother to play some games, eat some food and just hang with good friends.

//Andreas

Installerat Linux Mint 10 x64 versionen på en gammal slö 20 GB hårddisk som för ett jäkla oväsen. FireFox går bra mycket snabbare. men lustigt nog är det bara version 3.6.16 som är installerad. Och Linux Mint är den snabbaste av Ubuntu versionerna enligt mig (well den är baserad på Ubuntu i alla fall). Klart värt att testa för nybörjare och även erfarna användare.

Vad har hänt med forumet idag förresten? en del av nyheterna är spårlöst borta