+ Reply to Thread

Catalyst 10.1 with performance tweaks and bug fixes

<P>The first Catalyst drivers of the year wasn't as exciting as we had hoped, but those with Radeon HD 5700 or Radeon HD 5800 graphics card have a lot to improvements to enjoy. AMD have revised the support for Left 4 Dead 2 and Crysis, and optimized its drivers for an overall performance boost of 3%, in Crysis the 5800 series can get another percent improvement.</P><P>AMD has also solved a whole lot of problems and bugs since the last version of Catalyst. Among others the Eyefinity support have been improved, but also a YouTube bug in Firefox with Adobe Flash Player 10 has been resolved.</P>
    <P>A selection of bug fixes;&nbsp;</P>
    <UL type=disc>
    <LI><EM>[Catalyst Control Center] The display order will now reflect changes properly when<STRONG> </STRONG>Eyefinity is re-arranged while desktop is rotated to portrait mode<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Hot unplugging one of the displays in an Eyefinity configuration no longer causes<STRONG> </STRONG>rotation modes to disappear from Catalyst Control Center<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>[Catalyst Control Center] Enabling LCD Overdrive will no longer cause mouse<STRONG> </STRONG>cursor to magnify when moved overtop of the "Calibration Preview"<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Firefox now works properly and video no longer drop frames when playing Youtube<STRONG> </STRONG>clips with Adobe Flash Player 10<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>&nbsp;[Catalyst Control Center] Newly added custom modes will now appear properly in<STRONG> </STRONG>desktop area tree view<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Confirmation dialogue window will now appear when setting up Eyefinity mode<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>120 Hz is no longer missing from display modes for specific digital displays<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Overscan/underscan issue no longer occurs when setting displays to HDTV modes<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Performance drop no longer observed during some scenes of Resident Evil 5cinematics<STRONG> </STRONG></EM>
    <LI><EM>Blocky grass and trees no longer visible in Unigine "Heaven" in OpenGL mode<STRONG> </STRONG></EM></LI></UL>
    <P> Download Catalyst 10.1 <U>from AMD's website</U>.</P></SPAN>

Re: Catalyst 10.1 with performance tweaks and bug fixes

very good article I need it Thanks for the post.
    My tender friends detect the tutoring of essay editing service chiefly to avoid missteps. They quicken to me it too point-device. They as-a-rule say that usually such kinds of specific services detect problematic essays and reports and if they trace missteps they correct them. My drudging friends are surprisingly merry. I understand I would spot this collaboration and I better consequents in my trustworthy study.