+ Reply to Thread

I love my OCZ :D

check this out, biotches!

640Mhz
    2.5-4-3-8 (2T)
    3.1V

HA!
    OMG I sold my computer... Using my GFs. E4300 on a P5NSLI. NON E version. Yeah, that means it's the one that literally can't do a 10mhz OC. (9Mhz worked... for a while).

You've gone from 233 to 320 :shock: ... =P~

Very nice!

//Andreas
    "I'm sort of a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically"
    "You are our Swedish superhero "

Forget everything, knowledge is your enemy, it's only going to make you second-guess yourself."

Sweet!
    My OCZ sticks doesnt want to go high at all..
    Women seem wicked when you´re unwanted...

Okay, I'll let you know that this was a suicide shot, as it crashed takin the screen shot of 642mhz...

BUT

It did boot into windows at 315mhz (DDR630)

and I have to give a little thanks to Ryder@OCZ for originally giving me the settings that I tweaked to get this... I also would have tried for more, but it was bed time

And if you give me your specs, (board, chip, ram) I can try to help you out, as most OCZ I've encountered can go atleast a little ways beyond it's rating...
    OMG I sold my computer... Using my GFs. E4300 on a P5NSLI. NON E version. Yeah, that means it's the one that literally can't do a 10mhz OC. (9Mhz worked... for a while).

Cool

I know I got my Mushkin PC3200 BH6 to go beyond 250MHz, but then I had access to phase change and a tweak watercooling set and I had to use a lot more voltage

//Andreas

Forget everything, knowledge is your enemy, it's only going to make you second-guess yourself."

I wish I had access to phase change, and watercooling...

That was done only on air...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WIN!!!

OCZ HALL OF FAME

My name is Brandon Mac Keen (6th one down)

take that...

Wow, Nice!

//Andreas

Yeah it's most impressive, but if you continue pulling that kind of voltage through those poor TCCD chips then I'm afraid that they won't last long.

TCCD + voltage simply don't mix. The chips start to degrade really fast.

By the way, running 2T really kills performace, try some benchmarks

Still nice overclocking, keep pushing!
    "I'm rubber, you are glue"

Quote Originally Posted by Kvadd
    Yeah it's most impressive, but if you continue pulling that kind of voltage through those poor TCCD chips then I'm afraid that they won't last long.

TCCD + voltage simply don't mix. The chips start to degrade really fast.

By the way, running 2T really kills performace, try some benchmarks

Still nice overclocking, keep pushing!
    Nice to see you here as well.
    Sure that they don't handle more than ~2.9V without excessive wear?
    Man, or woman, or both?
    Grandis spiritus, sanctus diavolos

That was a very short term voltage...

Also, if you read through some of the old threads, I simply could not get the system to run 1T with that venice, with 2 sticks... just wouldn't read anything over 800MB.

Also that ram is going into my Pentium M system, and shouldn't ever see those frequencies or voltages ever again...

Mean Machine: Yeah I'm quite positive that voltages above 2,9V will shorten their lifespan by alot. Although, some TCCD chip like voltage most of them don't, and almost all TCCD chips will start degrading really fast when too high voltages are applied. I've seen people whos chips started oc'ing bad after a week, some managed a couple of months.

magicman: Man, that IMC must have sucked bigtime if it couldn't handle 1T. Not even at 200htt? Strange that it could do 320htt 1:1 then, even if it was with 2T command rate. :shock:

What kind of mems are you running on now then?

well, right now, one of those 3700 sticks... I have a 2GB kit of OCZ PC4000EB Platium coming in very soon... This 4000 is extrememly hard to get your hands on in Canada... talkin, 5 kits over the backorder on them to OCZ Canada, who is 4th in pecking order, under some US retailers... I've heard estimates of the # of these kits in Canada, and it was somewhere around 100...

Yikes, looking good though

Keep us posted

//Andreas